Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hey Alex

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Alex

    Thanks for the kind reply.
    I landed a job as an assistant editor for a television company around late December early January. Its been busier than **** lately but I love my job.

    Will make sure check out the forum more often.

    Scott

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's very cool. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I wouldn't reveal which company you work for, but if you are so inclined to answer, what aspect of your job is video related, what part is film related, and what type of non-linear system is being used?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •